Saturday 5 November 2011

Move Me Back To The Earth


Move me back to rhyme and reason

Move me back to the earth

Shine and fade me with the season

Kill me off for birth


Rise my spirit with the dawn

And set me down for dusk

Distance me from fake and fawning

Fill my air with musk


Sadden my smile with hateful love

Allow me to go wrong

The path I walk is right because

It's my path all along


Drown my sins in absolution

Colour my wins in lose

Wrap my peace in noise pollution

Free me not to choose


Make my hope the morning light

Then mute it with my pain

Paint my wrongs as black as night

Then yield for love again


Cast me out from truth and value

Deafen my ears to mirth

Then move me back to rhyme and reason

Move me back to the earth


05/11/11 gk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl