Wednesday 2 December 2009

Tall Paper

from Life Without Buildings

Tall Paper

gknapton


Years from now, back, I'd be chasing tall paper

Growing into the feelings it gave me

The warm embalm of material acquisition

Unwittingly engineering need

But this aside

Unknown and unfolded

Real, if short lived, warmth

Protection from.



Years from then, forward, I am still now

The chase over

I unfolded and grew into a sense of my own being

The warm embalm of being

And the grand design leaves me enlightened

And God's grace un-frightened

I, as I grow old, can never be old me again

Living looking out now

Seeing through to the inside of people

Feeling

Progression from.



(copyright)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl