Sunday 31 January 2010

perception deficit

Perception Deficit


gknapton 31/01/10



Planet Earth I take it all back

 

Your blue skies are the hope in my blue eyes reflected back



When you shine from your sun



I shine

 

All that I see, you've shown me now, is me



My take on life



Is life



The glow in my lover's eyes is my own need of love reflected



My love of others is that need serviced



Their love of me is only what I perceive it to be, in earnest



My fears are but the pain of being rejected



Planet Earth



You are the canvas onto which I project my map



I am the brush and I stroke out through the inks of my experiences



While I look in the mirror I'll never see what they see



Nor should it be that I can



Embracing life, I accept that



There's a mile between the way I see me and the way I am





copyright

1 comment:

  1. That last line is VERY powerful and means so much more.

    I like your blog.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl