Tuesday 15 May 2012

Next Time

(for Gemma)

Sated states of carnal ubiquity

You dangled these in front of me until, parched with the salty skin of temptation, I made to grab

Lurched, more like

May be you didn't

May be I imagined the whole thing 

Anyway, so there's me all lip-smacked and drenched  in a quivering hunger

Turns out you were just playing games

This new deep need of you written all over my face

And all you're chasing is the chase

I scratch it up as an extra wrinkle and notch it down to experience

A lesson learned, hormones churned; a false corner turned, or was it ?

You see, now I can't switch it off and nor would I wish to

I missed you

This time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Rhetorica; or Grin: or If I Were Called In

  If I were called in to construct a belief system, I should make use of birds A codified catalogue of values and full-grown whole known lur...

The House of Words

The House of Words
built like a novel

She Travels Through Books

She Travels Through Books
the green light girl